Squawk Media is a boutique agency offering a unique combination of ideas and imagery to help your business
- Creation of Facebook Pages, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram accounts.
- Personalised training in Social Media, at your pace – how to use it, and get the most out it. Whilst many people understand the basic principles of Facebook and recognise the benefits of creating and maintaining a business page, if you think Twitter is for ‘other people’, think again. It is one of the most powerful business development tools you can have, if you know how to use it properly. It is also a whole lot of fun. And don’t get me started on Instagram and Pinterest! (Ok, do get me started. It’s almost too much fun to be called work.)
- Content creation – a personally-curated collection of ideas for your social media posts
Marketing and PR
- Using both traditional marketing and PR techniques, leveraging years of experience and networks, and utilising social media platforms, Squawk Media can help you develop a successful strategy to grow your business by both reaching new audiences, and reconnecting with your existing audience.
Website Content Creation
- The content on your site tells your visitors who you are, so it’s important to get that message right. We work closely with you to update your website with relevant, useable information about who you are, what you do and how you do it.
- If you think you’d like to start a blog as part of your business communication strategy but don’t know where to start, we can help with that too. We like WordPress.
- Professional images for your website and social media accounts
- Training on smartphone photography for uploading to your social media accounts, including some very smart and helpful little apps to help with editing, etc.
- Who doesn’t love a good event? Squawk Media plans, creates and delivers events, from small and intimate gatherings, private dinner parties with celebrity chefs, to product launches and corporate functions, all the way to exclusive executive experiences.